Weddingstar Announces New 2011 Weddingstar Magazine
Dunmore, Alberta (Marketwire) December 21, 2010 - Weddingstar, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of personalised wedding favours, accessories and decorations, is proud to announce the debut of their new 2011 Weddingstar Magazine.
The annual Weddingstar Magazine is filled with amazing wedding ideas and products that can be combined in an infinite number of ways, inspiring any bride to take personalising their wedding to the next level. With hundreds of amazing photographs, the Weddingstar Magazine is the perfect resource for guiding wedding planning from concept to completion.
“The Weddingstar Magazine presents seemingly endless options for creating the perfectly unique wedding you’ve been dreaming about. It’s inspiration at your fingertips!” said a Weddingstar representative. “Brides all over the world look to our magazine every year for all the latest wedding trends, colour schemes, whimsical and funny wedding cake toppers, and the very best high-quality wedding accessories and decorations available.”
The new 2011 Weddingstar Magazine will feature:
- More than 100 new beautiful and unique wedding products
- New accessories for a romantic and unique Rose Ceremony
- The Weddingstar Memory Box with optional stationery
- Customisable hip flasks with personality
- Exclusive new wedding favours and decorations featuring the popular Weddingstar Love Bird theme
- New Laser Impressions stationery items
- Contributions from celebrity wedding planners Jane Dayus-Hinch and Allana Baroni
- Mobile tag technology which will provide direct links to product videos with the use of any Smartphone
- Hundreds of amazing new photographs with inspiration on ways to personalise and customise a wedding
- Distinctive style themes based on current popular wedding trends
- Wedding favours and accessories for all budgets
- An inspiring real wedding
- Beautiful table settings
- Much, much more
“Our 2011 Magazine is packed with ideas and products from cover to cover that will catch your imagination and help you plan your own unique wedding,” said the Weddingstar representative. “With such an amazing selection of originally designed wedding accessories, you’ll embrace the excitement throughout the pages of our magazine and effortlessly immerse yourself in all things wedding.”
Pick up the 2011 Weddingstar Magazine on newsstands worldwide today, and for even more product selection, visit Weddingstar online at www.Weddingstar.com.
About Weddingstar, Inc.:
Weddingstar has been in business for over 27 years and continues to evolve in order to keep up with the latest wedding trends. Their ever-expanding selection of bridal products, wedding accessories, wedding centre-pieces and wedding cake toppers features many exclusive designs inspired by their talented design team.