Typically, delivery occurs within one to three weeks of us receiving your order, payment authorization and cleared funds. On top of this, you need to allow shipping time, depending on which preferred shipping method you have selected. We work very hard to process all orders as quickly as possible, however, as some stock is imported from overseas, up to three weeks’ final delivery time, should be expected.
Please allow four weeks’ delivery and shipping times for all personalised products.
Refunds and Returns
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when an item:
- Has a serious problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description (please see our note below in regards to Product Variations)
- Doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will investigate the possibility of repairing the item within a reasonable time. If it is unable to be repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase!
What We Don't Offer Returns On
Due to the nature of the following products we don't offer refunds on any of the following*:
- opened products
- food or candy items
- custom ordered items that have been personalised specifically for you
- any candle orders that have shipped via surface mail in the summer months are not eligible for refunds (due to the summer heat)
*Sometimes accidents can happen. While we don't normally offer refunds on the listed items, if your order has a damaged item, please contact us. Candles shipped ground mail in the summer months are not applicable.
Product Variations Note:
Because many of our products are made with a variety of processes, colours can vary slightly from what you see in the catalogues or online shop. While we try our best, some minute variations can occur. This is especially the case when looking at the online shop – many computer monitors have various colour and saturation settings which can alter the hue of the photos and is unfortunately outside of our control. Rest assured that we strive to bring you products as exact to the shown hues as possible and that variations add depth and dimension to your wedding colour scheme, should they occur.
All returns must first be authorized by our Customer Service Team. For
all the information on how the refund process works, please contact
customer service within 7 days of receiving your order. Our friendly
team here can be contacted in the following ways:
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time - Sydney
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02) 4885 3887
* If you are inquiring about the state of a return please email or have ready your: order #, the name used on the order and the shipping address the order was sent to.